Help children to develop a love of science and learning with your own Junior Einsteins Science Club children’s education franchise business!
If you want to own your own business and benefit from the know-how, training and support provided by the Junior Einsteins Company please contact us for more information using the online form below.
Who We Are
Junior Einsteins Science Club franchise model is a proven profitable business model. It is a home based, mobile franchise with high earning potential. We provide you, the owner operator in your chosen territory with a complete support system so you are in business for yourself, but never by yourself. We provide constant support and advice in all operations from hiring, marketing, sales to ongoing training and a stream of new exciting themed experiments. If you are the right fit for us and us for you, you will become a valued member of our global, expanding franchise family.
In 2014, the Junior Einsteins Science Club® was created in Dublin, Ireland by Tracey-Jane Cassidy MA MSc. Now we have wonderful national and international owner operators reaching thousands of children with fantastic hands-on STEM activities.
Why invest in a children’s STEM education franchise ?
There are many reasons to consider investing in a children’s education franchise. Here are a few:
- High demand: The demand for quality STEM education is always high, and this is especially true for children. With a children’s education franchise, you can tap into this demand and provide valuable services to families in your community.
- Low risk: Franchises often have a lower risk profile compared to starting a business from scratch. This is because you are able to leverage the established brand and proven business model of the franchise.
- Support and resources: As a franchisee, you will have access to a wealth of support and resources from the franchisor. This can include marketing materials, training programs, and ongoing support to help you succeed.
- Flexibility: Many children’s education franchises offer a range of programs and services, which can give you the flexibility to tailor your business to the needs of your community.
- STEM (science, technology, engineering, and maths) education is more important now than ever before. In a world that is constantly changing and advancing, it is crucial for young children to be exposed to and engaged in these fields in order to succeed in the future.
- As parents prioritise their children’s education, STEM education businesses are a recession proof business
- Positive impact: Investing in a children’s education franchise allows you to make a positive impact on the lives of children and families in your community. You can help to shape the future of your community by providing high-quality education and support to children as they grow and learn.
In summary, investing in a children’s education franchise can be a rewarding and fulfilling business opportunity. With high demand, low risk, and the opportunity to make a positive impact, it is a smart investment for anyone looking to enter the education sector.
Awards & Accolades
Our founder Tracey-Jane Cassidy is Speaker United Nations ‘International Women and Girls in Science Day’ New York February 2020
Junior Einsteins Science Club are in partnership with RASIT & The United Nations bringing STEM events to children globally
Winner First prize International VOOM 2018 Richard Branson Virgin Media Business Award
Nominated Best Children’s Franchise in The Global Franchise awards Las Vegas February 2021
Named in ‘Top 100 most influential women in franchising 2020 ‘ Global Franchise magazine
Winner ‘Best Emerging Franchise’ The Franchise Awards Ireland 2019
Nominated ‘Children’s Franchise of the year’ The Franchise Awards Ireland 2019
Awarded Business All Stars Ireland 2019
Shortlisted for IMAGE business woman of the year 2016 Ireland
Shortlisted for the IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year ‘Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
Keynote Speaker Northern Ireland Women in Business Awards 2018
High Energy STEM Events
We are proud of our Award-winning hands- on STEM for kids ! Everything we do here at Junior Einsteins Science Club is because we are passionate about bringing STEM to young children in a fun filled high energy way. Our events are very child-centric and all of our children are our ‘Junior Einsteins’ ! We nurture children’s natural curiosity & creativity. We inspire our ‘Junior Einsteins’ to use their imaginations, make a mess, explore and discover. We do this through fantastic interactive experiments from slime making children learn about long chain polymerisation and Non-Newtonian fluids. A Barbie Doll gets a hair raising experience on a Van Der Graaf generator while children learn about voltage and current. Lighting a light sabre with a plasma ball we learn how electricity flows! We inspire our ‘Junior Einsteins to explore a broad range of STEM subjects learning by doing; Fossil making, Forensics, Arctic Animal Adaptations, Classification of Life, Rocket Races, Bug Hunts, Illusions and how cartoons are made, Geology and Volcanoes, Bernoulli’s effect and how planes fly, marine biology, quantum physics using Nerf guns. Microbiology, Chemistry ; PH Purple Power & Exothermic reactions making elephant’s toothpaste, Magnets, Light, Anatomy ,Engineering , covering STEM & STEAM areas. Learning through tons of fun!
We teach children ‘How to Think, not What to think ‘ , best preparing them for our ever changing world. We hope our ‘Junior Einsteins’ will build their love of Science in Primary / Elementary School and choose science as a subject in secondary/high school and on to third level. We need more scientists !
We do this through Science Parties, Science Camps at Easter, Hallowe’en , Mid-Term & Summer, after-school science clubs, Saturday Science Clubs, School Science Shows and STEM Workshops. Science Corporate Events, Science Family Events & Festivals.
Our Franchise opportunity is ideal for those who are passionate about Science and education & who love to work with children. If you are hard-working and ambitious, want to own your own business and have access to the investment capital we would love to begin the recruitment process with you to become a Junior Einsteins Science Club owner operator.
INTERESTED IN A FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY: Franchise@junioreinsteinsscienceclub.com