Junior Einsteins Science Club Franchise
Children’s Science Education
If you are passionate about education, enjoy working with children and have an interest in science our proven and profitable business model may be the ideal business for you. You can confidently invest in a Junior Einsteins Science Club franchise business, knowing that you will receive the necessary support and essential tools to launch and grow your business successfully.
Established in 2012, Junior Einsteins Science Club offers a unique opportunity to join an ambitious brand who are passionate and dedicated to inspiring a love of science and learning in primary school children. Junior Einsteins Science Club is recognised globally for providing fun, hands-on science events for children, nurturing their imagination, creativity and curiosity and building confidence, resilience and team work within a safe structured environment. Crowned Winner of Richard Branson’s International business award ‘Voom’ in 2018 the business has gone from strength to strength and is proud of its outreach with the United Nations.
Since launching the franchise model, the development and delivery of high-quality, interactive events across Ireland and the UK with a network of science instructors that champion the Junior Einsteins Science Club vision and values has been of the vitally important. In order to develop its services and ensure the brand stays relevant, partnering with a variety of organisations such as The United Nations, the Royal Academy of Science International Trust, Girls for SDGs platform, Virgin Media Business as well as many Universities and education centres.
The focus and passion of the junior Einsteins Science Club company has never been stronger with innovation and creativity at the forefront of its investment including a bespoke software platform and online booking and payment system that plays a fundamental role in how both the company and its franchisees operate. They have an online ‘Junior Einsteins Academy’ for training of franchisees and their staff. With built in CRM and each franchisee having their own territory Junior Einsteins Science Club encourages both independence and collaboration.
The Franchise Opportunity
The ethos behind the franchise model combines a supportive approach and strong return on investment for those willing to work hard and most importantly follow the proven methods developed by the Junior Einsteins Science club company.
With five business services, this multi-faceted business model supplies you with the training, guidance and essential tools to launch and grow your business successfully.
Franchise fee: € 35,000 for a territory containing at least 200 primary schools
This is a full time business opportunity. Each franchisee owns an exclusive territory and has the flexibility to run at the level you wish to commit to knowing that the scalability is there to make a real impact on your local community and your profit margin.
By becoming a franchise within the Junior Einsteins Science Club brand you will be a valuable member of the global team and will benefit from the following:
- Joining Junior Einsteins Science Club an award-wining established and globally recognised children’s education business
- A protected trademark and extensive intellectual property
- Bespoke Software management and payment platform to manage your business, events, customers and science instructors
- Access to the online ‘Junior Einsteins Academy’ for training of both franchisees and their staff
- Your own territory’s mini-webpage within the main Junior Einsteins Science Club website with dedicated CRM for your specific territory.
- Extensive start up package including equipment, materials, marketing and advertising collateral
- A full yearly calendar of events that follow the school calendar
- 14 day induction with ongoing bi-monthly business and coaching support
- Active pre-business planning and launch to kick start your business
Who are we searching for?
Junior Einsteins Science Club is selective about who they recruit and look for exceptional people who demonstrate drive and motivation to start their own business and above all passionate about education and STEM and becoming best in class in children’s education events in their community
We grant franchises to those who share our ethics and values. Our shared vision and mission are key to the continued success of the brand. A passion for children’s education and an interest in science are important. Previous business experience is useful however not essential as the franchise support team will ensure you receive a full induction training and launch to maximise your business success.
Group Values and Core Behavioural Traits
- Passion for working with children and inspiring children to love science and learning.
- Hardworking, ambitious with a positive attitude and ability work independently
- Self-motivated within the collaborative franchise support network
- Strong communication skills demonstrating ownership and integrity
- Great leader & mentor to manage and inspire a team of science instructors
- Show initiative, innovation and a strong desire to succeed both personally and professionally
- Focused on finding solutions rather than dwelling on challenges.
- Flexibility of thinking and highly adaptable and able to quickly assimilate information and identify and manage challenges in a fast-paced ,dynamic environment.
- Strategic thinker and decision maker with a long-term success in mind
- Above all be proud of what we do teaching children ‘How to think’, not ‘What to think’ best preparing them for our ever changing world.
Complete our enquiry from and learn more about about the Junior Einsteins Science Club’s franchise opportunities globally;