Junior Einsteins Science Club, a leading children’s STEM education franchise, has been shortlisted for three prestigious awards at the Irish Franchise Association Awards 2023. This is a remarkable achievement for the company and a testament to its commitment to providing quality STEM education to children globally.
The company has been nominated and shortlisted for the Best Education Franchise and the Best Service Franchise awards, which recognises its outstanding contribution to the education and service sectors. This recognition underscores the company’s commitment to providing the highest quality STEM education programs to children.
In addition to the aforementioned franchise awards, Junior Einsteins and Science Club’s founder, Tracey Jane Cassidy, has been shortlisted for the Leadership in Franchising award. This award recognises Tracey’s exceptional leadership skills, dedication, and commitment to the company’s growth and success.
Tracey Jane Cassidy MA MSc founded Junior Einsteins Science Club with the mission of providing children with hands-on, interactive STEM education programs that foster creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. The company’s approach to STEM education is centered around experiential learning, where children are encouraged to explore, experiment, and discover the world around them.
Since launching the franchise model, the development and delivery of high-quality, interactive events across Ireland and the UK with a network of valued franchisees and science instructors that champion the Junior Einsteins Science Club vision and values has been of the vitally important. In order to develop its services and ensure the brand stays relevant, partnering with a variety of organisations such as The United Nations, the Royal Academy of Science International Trust, Girls for SDGs platform, Virgin Media Business as well as many Universities and education centres.
Junior Einsteins Science Club offers a wide range of programs, including after-school clubs, science parties, science camps, and science shows & workshops. These programs are designed to cater to the needs of children of primary school age.
The company’s success can be attributed to its commitment to providing quality education, outstanding customer service, and a passion for STEM education. The company’s programs have been very well-received by schools, teachers parents and children alike, with many parents praising the company’s innovative approach to teaching STEM subjects.
By becoming a franchise within the Junior Einsteins Science Club brand you will be a valuable member of the global team and will benefit from the following:
- Joining Junior Einsteins Science Club an award-wining established and globally recognised children’s education business
- A protected trademark and extensive intellectual property
- Bespoke Software management and payment platform to manage your business, events, customers and science instructors
- Access to the online ‘Junior Einsteins Academy’ for training of both franchisees and their staff
- Your own territory’s mini-webpage within the main Junior Einsteins Science Club website with dedicated CRM for your specific territory.
- Extensive start up package including equipment, materials, marketing and advertising collateral
- A full yearly calendar of events that follow the school calendar
- 14 day induction with ongoing bi-monthly business and coaching support
- Active pre-business planning and launch to kick start your business
The Junior Einsteins Company are searching for people with the following traits to become franchise owner operators;
- Passion for working with children and inspiring children to love science and learning.
- Hardworking, ambitious with a positive attitude and ability work independently
- Self-motivated within the collaborative franchise support network
- Strong communication skills demonstrating ownership and integrity
- Great leader & mentor to manage and inspire a team of science instructors
- Show initiative, innovation and a strong desire to succeed both personally and professionally
- Focused on finding solutions rather than dwelling on challenges.
- Flexibility of thinking and highly adaptable and able to quickly assimilate information and identify and manage challenges in a fast-paced ,dynamic environment.
- Strategic thinker and decision maker with a long-term success in mind
- Big Picture thinkers focused on extensive business development within their territory
- Above all be proud of what we do teaching children ‘How to think’, not ‘What to think’ best preparing them for our ever changing world.
In conclusion, Junior Einsteins Science Club’s shortlisting for three prestigious awards at the Irish Franchise Association Awards 2023 is a testament to the company’s dedication to providing quality STEM education to primary school children. The company’s founder, Tracey Jane Cassidy’s shortlisting for the Leadership in Franchising award underscores her exceptional leadership skills and commitment to the company’s growth and success. With its innovative approach to STEM education, Junior Einsteins Science Club is poised to continue making a positive impact on the lives of children globally.
INTERESTED IN A FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY: Franchise@junioreinsteinsscienceclub.com